Blue Ridge ESOP Associates is committed to staying active in the ESOP Community. Several of our employees will be doing presentations and attending upcoming conferences this spring.
- Jon Williams and Tom Roback will be attending the New England 2019 Spring Conference in Burlington, MA on March 29th. Jon will be presenting on the topic of “ESOP 101”.
- Tom Roback will be attending the Pennsylvania/Delaware Spring ESOP Conference in Sate College, PA on March 27th-28th.
- Kevin Rusch and Chad Guzinski will be attending the Southwest Chapters 2019 Spring Conference in Grapevine, TX on March 29th. Kevin will be presenting on the topic of “Repurchase Obligation Studies: How to Avoid Garbage In/Garbage Out”.
- Marie Sherlock will be attending the Let's Talk ESOPs lunch in Seattle, WA on April 3rd.
- Tom Roback will be attending the NY/NJ 2019 Spring Conference in Rochester, NY on April 3rd.
- Blue Ridge ESOP Associates is proud to be a sponsor for the Employee Ownership Conference in Pittsburgh, PA - April 9-11. Please use code 19Save45Main to receive a $45 discount per attendee. Our Business Development Team - Tom Roback, Chad Guzinski, and Marie Sherlock look forward to seeing you at our booth to show you the best services we offer for your ESOP & 401(k), and Blue Ridge professionals will be co-presenting in the following sessions.
Tuesday, April 9 - 9:00-10:15 a.m.
Track E2 - “Benefit Levels and Planning for the ESOP Repurchase Obligation” - Kevin Rusch, CPA, QPA
Tuesday, April 9 - 10:30-11:45 a.m.
Track E1 - “Living with an ESOP: Company Perspectives” - Tom Roback, CEP, QKA
Track E2 - “Creative Contribution and Segregation Methods” - Anthony Brunsvold, CPA
Track CC - “ESOP Committees in Action: Administrative, Communication, and Advisory” - Carla Neal Klingler
Tuesday, April 9 - 3:00-4:15 p.m.
Track E1 - “Basic Distribution: Options and Challenges” - Dolores Lawrence, CPA, QKA
Track E2 - “Administrative Mistakes and How to Fix Them” - Renee Stadmueller, CPA, QPA
Wednesday, April 10 - 11:50-1:00 p.m.
Roundtable Lunch Discussions - "Understanding and Managing your Repurchase Liability" - Kevin Rusch, CPA, QPA
Wednesday, April 10 - 3:45-5:00 p.m.
Track CC - “Communication Strategies for Explaining Diversification” - Scott Freund, QPA
Thursday, April 11 - 7:30-8:30 a.m.
One-on-One Expert Mini-Consultations - "Forecasting the Repurchase Obligation" - Kevin Rusch, CPA, QPA
- Scott Freund and Chad Guzinski will be attending the Michigan 2019 Spring Conference in Lansing, MI on April 17th. Scott will be a part of the panel for "Ask the Experts - A Technical Q&A for ESOP Management".
- Chad Guzinski will be attending the MN/Dakotas 2019 Meeting in Fargo, ND on April 18th.
- Anthony Brunsvold and Chad Guzinski will be attending the Heart of America 2019 Spring Conferences in St. Louis, MO on April 23rd and Kansas City, MO on April 24th.
- Renee Stadmueller will be attending and presenting at the annual Ohio Employee Ownership Center's 33rd Annual Conference in Akron, OH on April 25th. She will be presenting on the topic of "ABC's for ESOPs for Employee Owners".
- Blue Ridge is proud to be an exhibitor at NIPA's 2019 NAFE in San Diego, CA. Marie Sherlock and Bev Schoonover look forward to seeing you at our booth to show you the best services we offer for your ESOP & 401(k) Plans. Please use code 2019NAFENEW to receive a 20% discount on your registration, if this is your first time to attend or if you have not attended in the past three years.
- Dolores Lawrence, Scott Freund, and Tom Roback will be attending The ESOP Association Annual Conference in Washington DC May 22-24th. Dolores will be a Moderator for the Agency Practitioner Forums. Scott will be presenting on the topic “Administration Cycle – Part 1 – How Balances Accumulate”
- Dolores Lawrence and Tom Roback will be attending the 2019 Vermont Employee Ownership Conference in Burlington, VT on June 12th. Dolores will be presenting on "Hot Topics for ESOPs".