2017 Employee Ownership Conference in Denver This Spring
Representatives from employee-owned companies (and companies seeking to learn about employee ownership) from across the nation and around the world will gather April 4-6, 2017 for the 2017 Employee Ownership Conference, hosted by the National Center for Employee Ownership (NCEO). More than 1,700 people will attend the conference which will be held at the Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel and Conference Center.
Blue Ridge ESOP Associates is proud to be sponsoring this conference with our following professionals co-presenting in the following sessions.
Tuesday, April 4 - 9:00-10:15 a.m.
Track E1 - ESOP Basics - “A Guide to Reviewing the Accuracy of your ESOP Plan Administration”
Track CB - Compensation and Benefits - “Equity Compensation Basics for ESOP Companies”
Wednesday, April 5 - 10:15-11:00 a.m.
Track E2 - ESOP's Beyond the Basics - “What to Do When You Find a Mistake With Your ESOP”
Track E2 - ESOP's Beyond the Basics - “The Impact of Plan Design on Allocations in an ESOP”
Thursday, April 6 - 9:15-10:30 a.m.
Track E1 - ESOP Basics - “ESOP Diversification Requirements”
As a sponsoring organization, we are able to offer our clients and contacts the following discount codes which can be inserted into your registration form.
$35 off the price of the main conference per attendee (17Save35Main)
$25 off the price of any of the preconference sessions per attendee (17Save25PreCon)
For more information and to register, go to the NCEO website (www.nceo.org) or call the NCEO at 510-208-1300. We urge interested companies to register soon, as this conference often sells out in advance!
Highlights of the conference include:
- David vs. Goliath: Employee Ownership as a Competitive Advantage When Your Company is Not a Corporate Giant, a morning Keynote Panel on Wednesday, April 5 by three company leaders, moderated by Halisi Vinson from the Rocky Mountain Employee Ownership Center (Suzanne McDowell, King Arthur Flour, Joe Phelps, The Phelps Agency, Lars Wulff, Mud Bay)
- Over 130 breakout sessions in five learning tracks
- Five half-day preconference sessions offered on the afternoon of Monday, April 3, Compensation Issues for Privately Held Companies, Employee Engagement and
CommunicationIssues in an Employee-Owned Company, Is an ESOP Right for Your Company?, ESOP Basics for Employee-Owners, and Corporate Governance at ESOP Companies.
- The Innovations in Ownership Award Ceremony at the opening lunch on Tuesday, April 4
- Numerous opportunities to network, discuss, participate, learn, and share
- Exhibit hall with a wide representation of firms doing business in the field
What past participants say about this conference:
"This conference is always a success and in my opinion, the very best conference of the year!"
"We will continue to go to the NCEO conference as we always come away with ideas to implement at our company, and we see the conference as a great team-building experience… “
The NCEO (www.nceo.org) is a self-sustaining nonprofit membership organization that provides practical resources and objective, reliable information on ESOPs, equity compensation plans, and ownership culture. Learn more about employee ownership from the NCEO (www.nceo.org) or our informational Web site www.esopinfo.org.